Family Visa Renewal Dubai
Are you an ex-pat residing in Dubai with your family and worried about the renewal of their visas? Well, we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of renewing your family’s visas effortlessly.
From understanding visa types to collecting necessary documents and submitting applications – we’ve laid it all out for you. So sit back and relax as we take care of your visa renewal worries and ensure that your loved ones can continue living peacefully in Dubai!
Who is eligible for a family visa in Dubai?
All foreign nationals who are married to a UAE national or GCC citizen are eligible for a family visa in Dubai. The following documents are required for application:
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of the sponsor’s passport
- Copy of the sponsor’s Emirates ID
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate of children (if applicable)
- Proof of health insurance
- No objection letter from employer (if applicable)
- 4 recent passport photographs
What are the requirements for a family visa in Dubai?
The requirements for a family visa in Dubai are as follows:
- The sponsor must be a resident of the UAE.
- The sponsor must have a valid UAE residence visa.
- The sponsor must have a valid passport.
- The sponsor must have an income of at least AED 10,000 per month.
- The sponsor must provide proof of accommodation in the UAE.
- The sponsor must provide proof of health insurance for all members of the family who will be residing in the UAE.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
How to apply for a family visa in Dubai?
If you want to apply for a family visa for Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company, there are a few things you need to do. First, you need to make sure that you have all the required documents. These include your passport, photos, and a completed application form. You can get the application form from the Dubai Visa website.
Once you have all the required documents, you need to submit them to the Dubai Immigration Department. You can do this in person or by mail. If you submit them in person, you will need to pay a fee of AED 420. If you submit them by mail, the fee is AED 400.
After your application has been submitted, it will take about two weeks for it to be processed. Once it is approved, you will receive your family visa in the mail.
The benefits of having a family visa in Dubai
A family visa in Dubai allows residents to bring their family members into the city from overseas. This includes spouses, children, parents, and siblings. The visa holder is also allowed to sponsor their immediate family members for a residence visa.
This can be a big benefit for families who want to be together in Dubai. There are many benefits to having a family visa in Dubai, including:
- Being able to live and work in Dubai with your family
- Your family members will have access to free healthcare and education in Dubai
- Your family will be able to enjoy the many attractions and activities available in Dubai
- You will not have to worry about your family members overstaying their visas or being deported
- You will be able to apply for citizenship for your spouse and children if you meet the requirements
The drawbacks of having a family visa in Dubai
There are a few potential drawbacks to having a family visa in Dubai. First, the process of renewing a family visa can be time-consuming and complicated. Additionally, there is always the possibility that the visa may not be renewed for one reason or another, which could cause problems for the family. Finally, depending on the specific circumstances of the family, living expenses in Dubai can be quite high.